Legacy of Leadership: How Lib Dems shaped UK climate leadership - GLD Fringe Meeting
Legacy of Leadership: How Lib Dems shaped UK climate leadership ...and what next post COP26.
Monday 20 September 17.50 -19.00
Join GLD, PRASEG & sustainability hub to look at the leadership/role that Lib Dems in Parliament and local government can play in ensuring that the government delivers on its net zero promises with concrete action.
Chair: Keith Melton (GLD).
- Rt Hon Sir Ed Davey, Leader, Liberal Democrats (Pre-recorded welcome)
- Karen Potter, Project Director, sustainability hub
- Dom Goggins, Senior Adviser, PRASEG (the Parliamentary Renewable & Sustainable Energy Group)
- Wera Hobhouse MP, Spokesperson for Climate Emergency and Energy (tbc)
- Tom Burke, Co-Founder, e3g ( E3G is an independent European climate change think tank )
- Sarah Dobson, Parliamentary Support Officer (Environment and Health)
PRASEG, the Parliamentary Renewable & Sustainable Energy Group, is an all-party group for MPs & Peers committed to enhancing the scale and quality of debate around the energy transition
The sustainability hub is a business, NGO and academic forum championing action for a low carbon economy and sustainable development
Shortlink to this page: http://grn.lib.dm/e1S9